Conclusions and recommendations
If there are no recommendations to be made as a consequence of the project, call this section just pay someone to write my essay Conclusions.
The Conclusions section sums up the key points of your discussion, the primary options that come with your design, or even the significant outcomes of one’s investigation. As its function is always to round the story off of any project, it will:
- be written to relate straight to the aims regarding the project as mentioned within the Introduction
- indicate the extent to which the aims have already been achieved
- summarise the findings that are key outcomes or information in your report
- acknowledge limitations and work out recommendations for future work (where applicable)
- Highlight the usefulness or significance of your work. Continue reading “The Conclusions and Recommendations could be combined or, in long reports, presented in separate sections.”